Thursday, August 24, 2006
Awaken...
Woke up with a sunny outlook to the day.
Hah.. I wonder.
Forgot to make mention but was talking to dad last night and just remembered he made mention he had dinner with Batman, the guy who was involved with directing P. Ramlee, Datuk L. Krishnan, and Mr Kula at a Japanese restaurant... can't recall exactly where.
And thought today that I'd make mention of the places you could find my name.. hehe.. of course, that means I could be pretty self-centred by posting this post :P XD... hehe.. Well here goes:
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebos/static/DSACH_2004_12_O3.htm
My student no. 14483500 XD
...
That's iT!? :( hehe
Oh well, I guess it is a good thing I'm hard to find on the net then XD
Now.. my dad!
http://www.acadmed.org.my/cpg/hyperlipidaemia-97.doc
http://www.jetson.com.my/directors.php
http://www.ioigroup.com/beritaioi.cfm?id=1AAA8C64-01C6-40F1-BD25C5741C526BA0&itemid=FFD2021D-A7F8-4C7C-9A890EE18BF0B6B8
Again.. that's it about my dad me thinks...
Now, my brothers!
http://www.sandbox.org/sji/sji-index.html
Ong Teck Leong and Ong Teck Li! Me and my 2nd brother are missing from the Alumni XD
http://www.lifeclinic.com/healthnews/article_view.asp?story=521914
Andrew Ong
Hah.. I wonder.
Forgot to make mention but was talking to dad last night and just remembered he made mention he had dinner with Batman, the guy who was involved with directing P. Ramlee, Datuk L. Krishnan, and Mr Kula at a Japanese restaurant... can't recall exactly where.
And thought today that I'd make mention of the places you could find my name.. hehe.. of course, that means I could be pretty self-centred by posting this post :P XD... hehe.. Well here goes:
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebos/static/DSACH_2004_12_O3.htm
My student no. 14483500 XD
...
That's iT!? :( hehe
Oh well, I guess it is a good thing I'm hard to find on the net then XD
Now.. my dad!
http://www.acadmed.org.my/cpg/hyperlipidaemia-97.doc
http://www.jetson.com.my/directors.php
http://www.ioigroup.com/beritaioi.cfm?id=1AAA8C64-01C6-40F1-BD25C5741C526BA0&itemid=FFD2021D-A7F8-4C7C-9A890EE18BF0B6B8
Again.. that's it about my dad me thinks...
Now, my brothers!
http://www.sandbox.org/sji/sji-index.html
Ong Teck Leong and Ong Teck Li! Me and my 2nd brother are missing from the Alumni XD
http://www.lifeclinic.com/healthnews/article_view.asp?story=521914
Andrew Ong
