Friday, August 25, 2006

 

The blahs...

Lol, in a way, it sucks. Sucks in the way that when I get to Sydney, I would have just missed seeing one of my old schoolmates, as he flies back to study in the US (he's on a rowing scholarship, and his grade average is above 3.5 out of 4).

Then, there's the issue of not seeing Sarah-Jane... Geez... Lol, not that I wanted it to go this way :). But, it makes me more determined that this turn of events never repeats itself. :)

And most naturally, it will not be the same without the bubbly and lovely character that would make for the next few weeks.

Nevertheless, in my final blog-post for 2 weeks, I must say, that what I have thought about, in the last year, I have changed as a person. More confident inside, not on the outside. But, most significantly, I have a chance to change who I am for the better. To move to a new period in life. Yet, to cling on to the most beautiful thoughts I have been granted, and the most importantly, the family, the most lovable and beautiful of friends, in character, and looks. :)

Thanks for reading for the moment. I'll be back.

Love, hugs and kisses (oh gosh, so lame for a guy to say it :P)...

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it. - Bill Bernbach

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?