Thursday, August 24, 2006
Darling?
Oh yes... my mum's no longer my dad's darling... LOL... As of 23.45pm Dublin time (6.45 am KL), I have become my dad's darling, albeit only because my dad was purely blur in thought. That's what happens when you're tired and you wake up too early.
Traumatising.. lol :P.. my dad... calling me darling!!! *eyes wide open... nearly falls out of the sockets*
Had a thought, with the whole climate issues facing the global society, the question that came to mind was, if you were to vanish from existence in the next 24 hours, who, apart from the family, would you like to spend that last moment with? Of course, I've already had the answer in my head, so it was really easy for me to say, well, at least, at this point in time anyway :).
Had hot dogs for lunch, and pizza and quiche for dinner. Really full.. Somehow, are the new batch of navel oranges just smaller than the ones I first bought from the same M & S at Dundrum? hm...
2 weeks till utter freedom and the moment that i will dread at the same time, 3 weeks till my first pure holidays, although, admittedly, I can say that my mind will always think of you no matter where I go, because there is something about you that keeps me wanting to look after you for the longest time, charisma perhaps? But yeah, till time bides for a farewell for greener pastures, I hope that... yeah.. well...
Apparently, laughter really is the best medicine! :).. Keep laughing like Joker does in Batman movies/cartoons, and you'll end up dieing laughing. But in seriousness, apparently laughing activates Natural Killer cells, which trigger your immune system. Hm.. I wonder where the theory for this came from.
:P..
Of course, I have often been dubbed the laughing tape, due to one night in Year 11 (form 5) when I was in Sydney boarding school on a Friday. After study, we'd all gathered up together in this cubicle to just fool around, and well, something made me laugh ( I laughed so hard I forgot what I was laughing about), but the thing is, I laughed for 30 minutes straight, so hard that by the end of it, my flabby-highness here (me) was in so much abdominal pain I was practically still laughing my guts out even in the most painful situation :P... That was surely a night I won't really forget.. Laughing so hard it was so hard to get me calm.. I just couldn't help but laugh more and more.. :P
Really, I can be a substitute for laughing gas. I can laugh for no reason on a good mood.
Apparently, ibooks and powerbooks g4's are all having their batteries recalled due to overheating issues too... bleh bleh.. lazy for me since i hardly use my ibook anyway :P.. haha... but i'll go home and have a look at it.
i don't only chat through a chatterbox, i chat through my blogs. because of you, my recognisably regular, who offers me rapport as a friend, righteously stunningly beautiful (anyone who don't agree to that will have to mess with me on that one) friend, hehe... :P :).. Well, honestly, i think this weekend will be the end of blogging for officially, two weeks. i'll definitely be back, check again before you come back to dublin.
i make promises, but please ensure i keep them. why? winners make commitments, losers make promises... a quote i run off from a friend of mine who found it somewhere... :)
lol take care..
hm... lorraine should be back soon from her trip to down under... lol... bwaha.... :P.. she better have good pictures to show off, or else.. i'll be disappointed XD HAHA :P... I want pictures of my school though..
Look at the Fujifilm F30... that is a camera I need to get. Either that or one of those semi-pro/pro cameras, but they're too costly.
Traumatising.. lol :P.. my dad... calling me darling!!! *eyes wide open... nearly falls out of the sockets*
Had a thought, with the whole climate issues facing the global society, the question that came to mind was, if you were to vanish from existence in the next 24 hours, who, apart from the family, would you like to spend that last moment with? Of course, I've already had the answer in my head, so it was really easy for me to say, well, at least, at this point in time anyway :).
Had hot dogs for lunch, and pizza and quiche for dinner. Really full.. Somehow, are the new batch of navel oranges just smaller than the ones I first bought from the same M & S at Dundrum? hm...
2 weeks till utter freedom and the moment that i will dread at the same time, 3 weeks till my first pure holidays, although, admittedly, I can say that my mind will always think of you no matter where I go, because there is something about you that keeps me wanting to look after you for the longest time, charisma perhaps? But yeah, till time bides for a farewell for greener pastures, I hope that... yeah.. well...
Apparently, laughter really is the best medicine! :).. Keep laughing like Joker does in Batman movies/cartoons, and you'll end up dieing laughing. But in seriousness, apparently laughing activates Natural Killer cells, which trigger your immune system. Hm.. I wonder where the theory for this came from.
:P..
Of course, I have often been dubbed the laughing tape, due to one night in Year 11 (form 5) when I was in Sydney boarding school on a Friday. After study, we'd all gathered up together in this cubicle to just fool around, and well, something made me laugh ( I laughed so hard I forgot what I was laughing about), but the thing is, I laughed for 30 minutes straight, so hard that by the end of it, my flabby-highness here (me) was in so much abdominal pain I was practically still laughing my guts out even in the most painful situation :P... That was surely a night I won't really forget.. Laughing so hard it was so hard to get me calm.. I just couldn't help but laugh more and more.. :P
Really, I can be a substitute for laughing gas. I can laugh for no reason on a good mood.
Apparently, ibooks and powerbooks g4's are all having their batteries recalled due to overheating issues too... bleh bleh.. lazy for me since i hardly use my ibook anyway :P.. haha... but i'll go home and have a look at it.
i don't only chat through a chatterbox, i chat through my blogs. because of you, my recognisably regular, who offers me rapport as a friend, righteously stunningly beautiful (anyone who don't agree to that will have to mess with me on that one) friend, hehe... :P :).. Well, honestly, i think this weekend will be the end of blogging for officially, two weeks. i'll definitely be back, check again before you come back to dublin.
i make promises, but please ensure i keep them. why? winners make commitments, losers make promises... a quote i run off from a friend of mine who found it somewhere... :)
lol take care..
hm... lorraine should be back soon from her trip to down under... lol... bwaha.... :P.. she better have good pictures to show off, or else.. i'll be disappointed XD HAHA :P... I want pictures of my school though..
Look at the Fujifilm F30... that is a camera I need to get. Either that or one of those semi-pro/pro cameras, but they're too costly.
