Saturday, August 26, 2006
Eargh!!!!
Just checked the scales today... Going to need a strict exercise and fitness regime come in for the next 12 months... Because, firstly, I am going to be need to be able to run 14 km without stopping for next year's Sydney's City2Surf marathon (you get to see plenty of sights while running in the middle of the road like nobody's business :P)... lol.. And I need to lose weight. I am aiming... 70-75kg (not pounds, otherwise I'd be anorexic) from my current predicament of 98kg! Yes! 98 big ones! Sigh... Need to become stocky and muscular yet fit too.. Hm... Can I have both? Then I'd not only be able to be strong, but fit too! XD hehe... Not bad for a guy who has grown up with 4 eyes since he was 8 :P lol. (Well, I'd argue that I hardly wore, but I still had a pair very early on in life :P glasses I mean)
Bleh.. fatness is bad. My mum says that her side has a diabetes problem, so I'm starting to get desperate, need really worthwhile time on the machines and running and aerobics and whutnots. I want to lose weight, I want to be fit, and I want to be strong. So.. There you go from the personally personal level of the personally personal Alex ONG :P
Bleh.. fatness is bad. My mum says that her side has a diabetes problem, so I'm starting to get desperate, need really worthwhile time on the machines and running and aerobics and whutnots. I want to lose weight, I want to be fit, and I want to be strong. So.. There you go from the personally personal level of the personally personal Alex ONG :P
