Saturday, August 19, 2006
Emotions?
Hm hm... did you ever seem to realise we are running out of time? That, we are now living on borrowed time? Sadly to say, but I feel as though the governments of this society are no longer able to do enough for our future and our future generations to sustain the kind of future we envisioned 10 years ago.. I remember the days of our art classes, and how we drew the vision of what we hoped to see by 2020.. the Vision 2020. But as we have just over 12 or 13 years to go to that realisation of that vision, it seems as though it won't be an issue so much as is our environment.
Our lands are being gobbled up for development, the greenery making way for a concrete jungle. As is the case for where I live back home. 20 years ago, the whole Damansara area was fairly green and beautiful, now today, it is no longer the green glory it once was, and much of the area is replaced with a concrete jungle that brings red eyes to me.. Sadly, it is all becoming just a fragment of our memories.
I don't want time to pass by. I love my friends as they are today, who they are now, my family for what they've achieved and done, and somehow I just seem to lack the courage to face the present and hold onto what may be for the future. The fear of loss? I doubt it... Not that there ought to be comments.
Hehe.. It is true that I am too caring. It has been my nature to be so.. I was similar at my school in Sydney, always ensuring for the health of my teachers. Mr Fenech, my studies coordinator, suffers from anaemia. Yet, he has also been through a fantastic career, having had the likes of Manchester United present to him, a Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer jerseys of the treble winning year of 1999... Very few, if any, can boast to have such a treasure.
Indeed, i have met some of the most prominent figures of society in my teachers.. they make us who we are today, so we ought to be thankful for them.
I miss you, by the way...
Hm hm..
Our lands are being gobbled up for development, the greenery making way for a concrete jungle. As is the case for where I live back home. 20 years ago, the whole Damansara area was fairly green and beautiful, now today, it is no longer the green glory it once was, and much of the area is replaced with a concrete jungle that brings red eyes to me.. Sadly, it is all becoming just a fragment of our memories.
I don't want time to pass by. I love my friends as they are today, who they are now, my family for what they've achieved and done, and somehow I just seem to lack the courage to face the present and hold onto what may be for the future. The fear of loss? I doubt it... Not that there ought to be comments.
Hehe.. It is true that I am too caring. It has been my nature to be so.. I was similar at my school in Sydney, always ensuring for the health of my teachers. Mr Fenech, my studies coordinator, suffers from anaemia. Yet, he has also been through a fantastic career, having had the likes of Manchester United present to him, a Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer jerseys of the treble winning year of 1999... Very few, if any, can boast to have such a treasure.
Indeed, i have met some of the most prominent figures of society in my teachers.. they make us who we are today, so we ought to be thankful for them.
I miss you, by the way...
Hm hm..
