Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Google gives you spreadsheets? o_O???
Went Dundrum-ing today for more food! Haha.. Saw Limy hard at work from afar. Didn't wanna say Hi.. didn't have the time to cos the time for free parking was nearly up.
Chocolate binge.. not good for my health, but exam period means I have plenty of luxury foods. Simple stuff like coco pops and corn flakes are also around though.
On chemistry past papers now.. after tonight and tomorrow, I plan to go through my biology. Then physics last. Hopefully it stands me in good stead.
Thanks for the message. I'm sorry if you didn't get a reply. I am not sure if you got one, but for sending a message, I felt you warranted a heartfelt gesture in the form of an SMS reply :). It is only polite, after all, to reply if someone sends a message.
Hehe, kinda happy. When I write here, I feel as though I connect. Not to the computer, but it is as though I'm there by your side, talking to you.
Life's interesting. It has its ups and downs. I've been very lucky to have a lacking number of downs and mostly ups, but to bring the ups to my most loved of loved friends is one important thing to me (apart from studyin!)
Hehe..
Dunno at the moment.. no mood to write more.. or rather.. braindead and tired.. gonna write some stuff on livejournal.. my veil to cover my more direct self :P
Went Dundrum-ing today for more food! Haha.. Saw Limy hard at work from afar. Didn't wanna say Hi.. didn't have the time to cos the time for free parking was nearly up.
Chocolate binge.. not good for my health, but exam period means I have plenty of luxury foods. Simple stuff like coco pops and corn flakes are also around though.
On chemistry past papers now.. after tonight and tomorrow, I plan to go through my biology. Then physics last. Hopefully it stands me in good stead.
Thanks for the message. I'm sorry if you didn't get a reply. I am not sure if you got one, but for sending a message, I felt you warranted a heartfelt gesture in the form of an SMS reply :). It is only polite, after all, to reply if someone sends a message.
Hehe, kinda happy. When I write here, I feel as though I connect. Not to the computer, but it is as though I'm there by your side, talking to you.
Life's interesting. It has its ups and downs. I've been very lucky to have a lacking number of downs and mostly ups, but to bring the ups to my most loved of loved friends is one important thing to me (apart from studyin!)
Hehe..
Dunno at the moment.. no mood to write more.. or rather.. braindead and tired.. gonna write some stuff on livejournal.. my veil to cover my more direct self :P
