Monday, August 28, 2006
Hm..?
A dreamer? Hehe... I dunno. I know one thing. 3 words that would mean more than my family today, and I wouldn't be able to say it at all to that person. For reasons as told by my parents (well, it is kind of true what they said, but still...). Ah... never mind, the next best thing is to just be by their side, to care.
Of course, my repeat exams are coming up, not too good to say this now. LOL.
Oh yeah, how about... I did all the physics Sem 1 questions? I'm nearly done with bio, should have Sem 2 portion done by tomorrow. I've done most of the Chem questions, so its just a matter of making sure I know them, and then finally the MCQ questions.
Mum's been really cleaning up the apartment. The place has a huge lot more space. Well, soon I'll be making my room a bit messy for an alteration. I think I will keep it as it is though. But we'll see.
Plenty of events around. Eugene posted some stuff on his blog, and replied on the chatterbox. Invited me to go eat out with him n the others some time, but I declined on account of looking after my mum (yeah, I think you'd find me a real hard person about going out, especially when my parents are around, you'd have to be real special to be able to drag me out while my parents are around :P... hehe).
Well, more like, my mum's looking after me.
:)
Time's flown, every second that passes as I write this, as I approach my repeat exams, quickly becomes a second less that I get to spend with you in my life time.
I can't wait.
Results for my repeats are released at 10am on the 22nd September. Will email if I passed, and a mass blog party for me if I do pass. Of course, I'm accepting either way. My temper and upsetness just got a shock hit from the failings in the last 8 or so months. So I'm learning to take my failures better. Some failures I take easily, but career-affecting failures are never acceptable, but you learn to get on with life. It isn't easy having the feeling of failing. I've hardly, if ever, experienced failing. But then, you think, we have such fortune to live the way we do, and you just become more thankful and more determined to succeed and start again.
Can't wait. 1.5 weeks till all this conundrum is done. Wish me luck. I know you'll always be there by my side through these adversities that I face. I'll give everything I've got, and more. And I'll keep giving till I absolutely can't give.
There's something other than a career at the end of the tunnel, other than light. That's love. :)
Can't wait.
Hehe...
Of course, my repeat exams are coming up, not too good to say this now. LOL.
Oh yeah, how about... I did all the physics Sem 1 questions? I'm nearly done with bio, should have Sem 2 portion done by tomorrow. I've done most of the Chem questions, so its just a matter of making sure I know them, and then finally the MCQ questions.
Mum's been really cleaning up the apartment. The place has a huge lot more space. Well, soon I'll be making my room a bit messy for an alteration. I think I will keep it as it is though. But we'll see.
Plenty of events around. Eugene posted some stuff on his blog, and replied on the chatterbox. Invited me to go eat out with him n the others some time, but I declined on account of looking after my mum (yeah, I think you'd find me a real hard person about going out, especially when my parents are around, you'd have to be real special to be able to drag me out while my parents are around :P... hehe).
Well, more like, my mum's looking after me.
:)
Time's flown, every second that passes as I write this, as I approach my repeat exams, quickly becomes a second less that I get to spend with you in my life time.
I can't wait.
Results for my repeats are released at 10am on the 22nd September. Will email if I passed, and a mass blog party for me if I do pass. Of course, I'm accepting either way. My temper and upsetness just got a shock hit from the failings in the last 8 or so months. So I'm learning to take my failures better. Some failures I take easily, but career-affecting failures are never acceptable, but you learn to get on with life. It isn't easy having the feeling of failing. I've hardly, if ever, experienced failing. But then, you think, we have such fortune to live the way we do, and you just become more thankful and more determined to succeed and start again.
Can't wait. 1.5 weeks till all this conundrum is done. Wish me luck. I know you'll always be there by my side through these adversities that I face. I'll give everything I've got, and more. And I'll keep giving till I absolutely can't give.
There's something other than a career at the end of the tunnel, other than light. That's love. :)
Can't wait.
Hehe...
