Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Hmm hmm...

Best voice in the family of all the brothers and my dad included? Or so my mum says about my singing.. hehe..

I'm not a fan of those heavy metal music (heaven forbid, those give me migraines... o_O)...

Found some Frank Sinatra, and stumbled upon ragtime piano stuff from the boxes of CDs... amongst many others... and a CD with George Gershwin music, and not to mention... Louis Armstrong... "What a wonderful dayyy"

Glasses are really on the verge of breaking.. Going home for a new pair to be made.. hehe.. can't wait.. :P.. must find one which would make me photogenic though.. don't want to look ugly.. ah hell, if it isn't possible, then I'll just take pictures without my glasses.. it isn't as though I'm blind or anything... :P hehe...

Oh yeah, I am hoping that if you use a Mac in Penang, that you'd go to a PC or a laptop... for the sole purpose of being able to conduct a video conversation. And I would hope you have broadband for that reason :P haha.. of course, all this is wishful thinking, but hehe.. it is a good way of keeping in touch :) hehe.. not that we'd have to dress up or anything to conduct such a conversation.

Going to church at 9.30am.. hehe.. then study all day tomorrow till 10pm.. :P.. may come and find some things to do in between..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?