Monday, August 14, 2006
In the eyes of an asian...
What does it mean to be Asian? In fact, put it generally, what is it to be who you are? White, coloured, Asian, whatnots...
Not that I suffer an identity crisis.
Perhaps a world which lacked racial discrimination would truly be glorius. In our lifetime, will there ever be a time with our own period of peace? I mean, Mr. Casey, my boarding coordinator of Year 11 (Form 5 equivalent) stated that in the last century, we had only seen 60 days of true peace. May we get ours.
Ah... this blog is meant to be discreet. So no mention of it unless in a one-to-one conversation.
Cheers!
Not that I suffer an identity crisis.
Perhaps a world which lacked racial discrimination would truly be glorius. In our lifetime, will there ever be a time with our own period of peace? I mean, Mr. Casey, my boarding coordinator of Year 11 (Form 5 equivalent) stated that in the last century, we had only seen 60 days of true peace. May we get ours.
Ah... this blog is meant to be discreet. So no mention of it unless in a one-to-one conversation.
Cheers!
