Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Job prospects...
Bleh, reading the SMH today, they had an article on the university fees and courses in Australia. A survey was shown that those who went to UTS, UNSW, Wollongong, or Macquarie would have the highest starting salary.
Kinda makes you question why I left Australia.
I know why I left Australia. Found something that absolutely had me smitten. Bwahah..
But still, career-wise, perhaps I should've stayed in Sydney a bit longer.
Then again, I get smitten too easily. Haha... But still, I don't think I've been this smitten this long! :) Bleh! haha...
Kinda makes you question why I left Australia.
I know why I left Australia. Found something that absolutely had me smitten. Bwahah..
But still, career-wise, perhaps I should've stayed in Sydney a bit longer.
Then again, I get smitten too easily. Haha... But still, I don't think I've been this smitten this long! :) Bleh! haha...
