Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Something crazy..

It is probably just me, but gee... I really have a liking/preference for Chinese flicks. Haha.. just watching the Para Para Sakura from 2001.. Like, weird... but their last song, before the end credits, has something to it. And perhaps Aaron Kwok's character is a little bit of who I am. Why? Too nice, yet too direct and just plain absurd at times.

Been listening/watching the Para Para Sakura ending just before I sleep so I get a happy night's sleep. Not to say I have not been happy, but it is just so that I don't end up depressed or in a bad mood.

Para Para Sakura, it has been a long time since I started searching for it over the internet and at DVD retailers. Finally found a good version and hehe... loving it. Of course, if Sharon found out I had this copy, she'd positively flip in the coming year. Bwahah... somehow we had the same taste o_O HAHA... and considering a lot of people call it weird, to me, it is a rarity that anyone ever has anything in common with me.

"It's not how long you've known each other, but how you feel"
"Love is different from friendship"

I know Para Para is a little exaggerated, but hell, I just love it... Don't know why... Probably will remain a mystery forever why I was attracted to it. Wasn't Aaron Kwok nor Maggie Cheung. Bwahaha...

Sigh. I want to learn that Sakura dance at the end of the movie.... o_O

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?