Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Such a chip off the ol' block

Just as I await dinner, you gotta hand it to me, I really am a chip off the ol' block. More like my dad, yet I guess I don't know who I'll resemble more in terms of character.

The place in Dublin is undergoing a major declutter period, with my mum having a complete rearrangement of the living area, my room furniture, and what-nots.

Haha... Past papers are getting in all over my head, driving me nuts. Perhaps, my already unique self, could I be cracking? Nay, for I have a force and focus and determination to remain steadfast throughout all rocky periods. My determination is one of an utter and complete beauty of a person in heart, in personality, in looks and in style. How? Why? Who? Haha.. only I know the answer to that. Even the personal blog has its leaking ways.

Making fish and chips tonight, along with what remains of today's Quiche Lorraine. I've been oven-ing food up... Most likely to have mum's fried rice with lap cheong tomorrow though.

I miss my Malaysian food, but if it is any consolation, I am looking forward to the day I get back to KL to eat some decent Western food (like, weird..... XD). And my lovely Ice Kacang.

Haven't really made too much mention, but I've seen Limy on Sunday and Monday, both at Dundrum. Weirdly, I didn't even manage to recognise her immediately both times. A sign that I'm getting old huh... My eyesight couldn't have failed me. But somehow, it just did.

Blah.. Dublin is boring, the Timberland sales suck so much that I'm forced to think about what I could get in KL. KL Timberland is far far more superior for price and sales. If you get a good sale price especially.

The foreign exchange rate isn't helping either, so there you go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?