Monday, August 21, 2006

 

This ain't the time to dream!

Though that may be so... I imagine that ever-spritely face, the everlasting, alluring smile, the everyday girl with the fantastic hair, the thoughts just keep me motivated and brings wry smile to my face as I put myself furiously through the paces of exam conditions.

My concentration isn't what it ought to be.

But knowing that you're still around and that I have a bond of friendship at the least between us, it keeps me going and keeps me motivated to push myself ever harder to be able to withstand a gruelling week-long period when it comes and goes.

Time is of the essence, a catchphrase in my mind now, having read that and said that over and over.

I may have suffered ADD as a result of the disruptions of modern technology, but only towards the focus of my work. I'm looking to reduce my dependence on technology unless for sole entertainment purposes, and I'm not confirming if I do have it. It is just based on an article from what I read.

Boo hoo.. IOI Corp went down 20 sen on Monday. I have shares in that. I don't play the stockmarket, but I'm willing IOI Corp to keep going up. I've long been a fan of that share since I was very young, having met the guy who made it all from nothing (like, seriously, started only by selling ice cream to buy his textbooks, or so I hear from my parents telling me so). Even sang Hakuna Matata for him to get a free golf buggy drive.. Oh, the lengths I went to, to get my obsessions in place.

Those were the days, but today I have many better things than just driving a golf buggy on my mind, better things to do, and to spend the precious moments I have with those I cherish.

I regret missing out on going to the Australian Open in January 2005, I regret missing out on going to the French Open in Early June 2006, and yes, I don't have anymore regrets with those. Waiting for the new Wembley stadium.

This Xmas, I hope for it to be the best and most special.

I think it will be.

I want to hug someone and kiss. Not a guy though. o_O... hah... But yeah, I feel just like running home to quickly give a hug, a kiss, and I wouldn't want to let go. Not one moment. I just want to keep hugging and wish time would just become everlasting. :) Haha.. wishful thinking.

Hm, I think I'll drive when I arrive in KL when I get home in Sept! Haha... Drive my beautiful AS 5 (yeah, we got the number plate for free... I'll explain how one day). Nice number plate huh :P... Not what you would exactly expect, but it was the best thing we ever have had. One day, hope to share a similar car.

I've grown attached to one car. My dad's first Mercedes that we bought in the early 90s... 2nd hand, but still today, is my favourite. It feels heavy, yet it has enough power to make it mobile and light.

It simply is amazing.

I'll take in a spin one day when I can get full insurance and my full driver's license. Not a spin spin, but a relaxing drive (I enjoy driving, as long as it isn't a traffic jam... or if there is, that I have music of my liking.. XD).

Dad's been calling in to Dublin every morning he wakes up, every afternoon when I wake up, and every night before he sleeps. This is what family is about.

My mum walked to Merrion Square today. As exercise, since I didn't go out today. Not planning to go out yet... not till after the exams now.

I want a better camera. I may ask of Plat and Adi favours for photo-taking for me, so I can get in some quality pictures.

I'm not used to being a failure, and thus I didn't take my failings too well initially, but I'm getting better at it. However, failure is furthermost from my mind. :)

And, keep this blog to a personal level. I don't intend to spread it to anyone else at this point and time.

Sayonara and take care!
Return of the blog! <- tomorrow!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?