Monday, September 18, 2006
The Countdown...
Rocky Balboa, the greatest underdog of this generation, is returning for one final triumph. Sylvester Stallone will once again return as the Italian Stallion, coming out of retirement for one more bout. At the age of 60.
I can't wait. Will inspire me. Will... make me... ANGRY!!!... Will.. FIRE ME UP. Come on!!!
I'm weights training again. To meet up with Adi for lunch tomorrow, hopefully no email comes. Need to keep working.
Xenosaga 3 is becoming a pain in the neck with all the constant crashes. Bah. Need to reset the game again. Hm...
On the other hand, I'm very very happy so far. Last night I officially turned nocturnal again. Simply because the bloody game kept crashing.
Hm... Quite sleepy. Gonna sleep soon (or so I write).
Saw a real beat up Mercedes E190, which kind of wrote on itself, THIS IS HOW NOT TO TREAT YOUR CAR (and naturally, YOUR COMPANION/PARTNER/WIFE). It was like rusting and the suspension was screwed up and many more other problems. Even the driver. He was on the bloody mobile phone.
Can't wait till end of January.
Beginning to dread the start of uni life again. But then, in a way, my summer wasn't that dull. Spent it relearning all my pre-med work so it wasn't a total loss.
At least I had something to do, in hindsight, rather than mindlessly do what I do on holidays usually, sit around and do NOTHING.
So yeah, kinda half satisfied with my holidays this time. I actually deserved a break this time.
Hm.
Think I'll go take some videoing tomorrow. Have some fun with the video camera.
So yeah, kind of tired.
Should be having 2 slices of toast, a bowl of cereal, a cup of hot milo/hot chocolate, and a cup of OJ. That's breakfast. Then I'll see what I can get light for lunch.
Whee.
Happy.
Rocky makes me ever more inspired.
I must find that anthology. Bloody 80 euros is killing me. I want it at 30 euros. Bloody oath.
I can't wait. Will inspire me. Will... make me... ANGRY!!!... Will.. FIRE ME UP. Come on!!!
I'm weights training again. To meet up with Adi for lunch tomorrow, hopefully no email comes. Need to keep working.
Xenosaga 3 is becoming a pain in the neck with all the constant crashes. Bah. Need to reset the game again. Hm...
On the other hand, I'm very very happy so far. Last night I officially turned nocturnal again. Simply because the bloody game kept crashing.
Hm... Quite sleepy. Gonna sleep soon (or so I write).
Saw a real beat up Mercedes E190, which kind of wrote on itself, THIS IS HOW NOT TO TREAT YOUR CAR (and naturally, YOUR COMPANION/PARTNER/WIFE). It was like rusting and the suspension was screwed up and many more other problems. Even the driver. He was on the bloody mobile phone.
Can't wait till end of January.
Beginning to dread the start of uni life again. But then, in a way, my summer wasn't that dull. Spent it relearning all my pre-med work so it wasn't a total loss.
At least I had something to do, in hindsight, rather than mindlessly do what I do on holidays usually, sit around and do NOTHING.
So yeah, kinda half satisfied with my holidays this time. I actually deserved a break this time.
Hm.
Think I'll go take some videoing tomorrow. Have some fun with the video camera.
So yeah, kind of tired.
Should be having 2 slices of toast, a bowl of cereal, a cup of hot milo/hot chocolate, and a cup of OJ. That's breakfast. Then I'll see what I can get light for lunch.
Whee.
Happy.
Rocky makes me ever more inspired.
I must find that anthology. Bloody 80 euros is killing me. I want it at 30 euros. Bloody oath.
