Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

YAYYYY!!!!

Hehehe.... As you can see from the title.. Utter joy and excitement raged Dublin in spades, as Alexander the Great delivered his outpour of joy and relief following the end of the trials of wisdom.

Translated: I have finished the REPEATS!!!!!!

Ok.. firstly.. I want to say.. while I am overcome with much joy... I also am deeply hurt.

I really am utterly shocked at the death of the Aussie legend, Steve Irwin, who brought much life to wildlife, not only to those who experienced the Aussie culture, but to the people of the world who adoringly watched his shows.. Kids and oldies alike.

Honestly, he was the person I would least expect to die at this day and age. We needed an ambassador like him to help in the preservation of the species of wildlife which is rapidly losing its own habitat as homosapiens continue its own burgeoning growth.

Stevo was such a character to help improve the tourism of Australia. I still am in utter disbelief at the fact that he died of cardiac arrest after a stingray's barb went through his left chest.

Sigh.. RIP Steve Irwin. A great man, with great character. I am nowhere near half the man he was.

As a matter of fact, the turtle on my MSN name is something of a tribute to big Stevo himself. Not only myself, but many friends are doing the same. Spread by reading some chinese MSN apparently.. lol.. or somewhere... but yeah, I would follow suit.

Now, secondly, I am also ecstatic that in the last week, Sydney University retained the Tooheys Cup for Rugby Union, downing Randwick club 16-10, despite having had to play the last 10 minutes or so with 14 men. As a result, my friend, Jeremy Tilse, of my age, and in 1st grade rugby union, has made a meteoric rise to club rugby and is clearly looking to make a name for himself in the sporting world. If he does make it big one day, I'll have to really look him up for good.

By the way, I was referring to Rugby Union.

Wahhhaha...

Yeah... happy happy. Had much fun since finishing the repeats. Saw Lobo and Edmond. Edmond was surprised I was back for repeats.. naturally, since I had all his past papers.... :S... LOL!!! But yeah.. I trimmed that list big time... I think its only worthwhile doing the last 5 years of papers and repeat papers, and all the MCQs... In fact, the major easy marks are from MCQ because 30% of the paper's total worth is that.. EASY MARKS indeed.

Well..

Can't wait.

Yeah.. well.. I don't know how to express myself now.. That's it till later perhaps when I am more calm and easy... hehe

But, Sarah, thanks for the messages... Really really kind of you. Thanks to you, Lorraine for well.. being tolerant with my long distance messaging.. I know your parents are going to kill you for the sms's... and I would pay for them if you'd like me to... After all, I did start the messaging. :)

LOL... I am just too kind. Stop me from being so kind.... :P Hehehe... nah.. I'll be kind only to a certain few... Sincerely kind, I mean. Those who I am sincerely kind to will get to read this blog as freely as possible (though, as Kenneth said, not likely for me to keep to that idea... lol... like me and not playing pool last year... lasted a day for not playing pool.. then just played pool for like.... :P)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?