Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Been a while...

Yeah, I am now only writing a proper post. Apart from the other super-long one I wrote.

Anyway, today, had the HIS case tutorial, and that was damn long. Talked about the case of the lady with the shortness of breath.

The world's driving me bored.

However, I found many new friends, as well as the company of old friends, to keep me from getting too bored. I love the friendships I made. Those I care for. The things that keep me going and doing what I do.

There were accusations that the HSC (Higher School Certificate), the Sydney matriculation in Australia, was being rigged, in the English component. However, these accusations were rebuked in the wake of the investigation that took place to refute these accusations.

On another note, I am writing this post tonight rather fragmentedly.

The coffee bean odour has left my bedroom (finally) and the weather is proving to be a bit temperamental. :P.

I get the feeling of sleepiness alot lately.. Especially in the afternoons. Have to slowly rectify that.

And Lorraine, you DO look like Princess Ashe of FF XII... hm.. I'll get you the poster :P wahhaha!! :P.. just kidding just kidding :P

Anyway, yeah, heard two cats screeching and wailing just about half an hour ago.. before I think, a dog chased them... I dunno what the two cats were doing.. whether they were looking to set a course for reproduction or something :P.

Pharmacology section of 1st med begins tomorrow in the NE module. Sigh.

Just looking through the Dermot Cox lecture notes is enough to freak me out. How many slides he has for 50 minutes :S.

Lol.

Sleepy.

Had dinner with Kat, Plat and Joanne. Quite a fun group. :) Got to know Joanne a bit better. A very interesting person indeed :). Haha.. An ex-BBGS girl, goes to St. John's Cathedral for church, and then is a Catholic.. Hm, I could go on a bit more I suppose :).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?