Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Damn wet...

Haha... as my title for this post suggests, I suffered from the crazy rain that turned into torrential downpour.

Anyway, 3 birthdays tomorrow. Brendan, Juan and... Danny Yoon's birthday.

Ahh... LOL.. In the middle of a football match on TV at the moment actually. Manchester United vs FC Copenhagen.

The rain today, well.. I won't comment too much, but simply, it was crap. It rained on my parade! IT RAINED I TELL YOU, IT RAINED!!! -_-... It sucked, as when I got home, all my clothes were soaked, and my bag was full wetness too.. Luckily it is waterproof or else... I cry and whine and everything :P.

I let a Malaysian use my locker for the time being. I don't really use my locker at uni anyway, since I do 99% of my studying at home.

When cardsigning starts though, then maybe I'll ask her to complain about her locker problem.

Getting to know people a bit better. Hoong Kheen, Hong, Billy, Zi Fu, Mahesh and Mark all are quite nice and fun. If you don't know them, they're the 1st meds in my group. Others like Syaril and Muzzammil, not bad too actually. :)

Ahh... the pain in my right-ish... abdomen..?.. is coming back... It really sucks...

But yeah, will ask my parents what it could be. Now we can clearly confirm it isn't what we thought it was, but it is most likely something else.. hope it isn't gall stones.

Found this really really funny site about Malaysia... Of course, it isn't quite nice about home, but still, worth a read :P:



At the moment, in between classes, I can suffer verbal diarrhoea.. :P lol... But now trying to keep to myself a bit more.. Though that's kinda hard to do :P.

Hm.. nothing much otherwise lar... Nearly fell asleep... watching football... Ai yah, man utd sure win 2-0 already lah... :P

Hm.. yeah, anyway, need to grab a shower...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?