Monday, October 30, 2006
FF IX - Ordinary day
The text of the end of FF IX... Why did you help? The reply is.. There's no need for a reason to help... we've got to keep on living, for the sake of returning to that place someday... That is why I am singing that very song.
I loved FF IX for some reason.. not only the music, but the story too.. Perhaps I am a soft chap for soppy endings. But then, that's Alex. :P haha... Hm... Sorry, been on heavy music youtube lately.. haha....
The text of the end of FF IX... Why did you help? The reply is.. There's no need for a reason to help... we've got to keep on living, for the sake of returning to that place someday... That is why I am singing that very song.
I loved FF IX for some reason.. not only the music, but the story too.. Perhaps I am a soft chap for soppy endings. But then, that's Alex. :P haha... Hm... Sorry, been on heavy music youtube lately.. haha....
