Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

The Long Weekend

The long weekend has certainly come and gone.

A weekend certainly well spent around the city of blinding lights. A Saturday spent mainly just chilling. The weather certainly deems it chilling. It was pretty mean of the good ol' weather to keep me cold -_-.

Sunday was the day we all called (well, all Malaysians at UCD and RCSI in Ireland) PMCSA Sports Day. Held at UCD's Sports Complex, we had a day full of fun and frolic, which ranged from badminton and basketball to ping pong and futsal.. Well.. those were basically all the events, but anyway :P...

I played in the futsal team at 1.30 pm.. And naturally, my natural fitness is nowhere near what it could be (which, according to the late Bruce Lee, is without limitations, as the only limitations are those that I would place on myself).

Yeah yeah, well enough of my sermons, and let's get back to the topic. WE LOST! Haha... thanks to a clearly disorganised team in the 1st half (not that I helped matters...) we were 6-0 down by half time, and managed to keep the score respectably low at full time, meaning we didn't concede another goal after the half time. Of course, I suffered a back problem, and severe breathing problems. All of which, have now pretty much disappeared.

Uhm, but in the name of fun, it was FUN. Meeting new people is always an adventure that we all long for. I am content with my friends, but meeting new ones can never hurt and broadens my horizon.

Anyway, fun day aside, I had a nice rest watching NCIS and finishing Disc 4 in one night.

I finished Disc 5 tonight.

Spent the day with Plat mostly, had McD with him and Kenny for late brekkie/early lunch, and had tea with Plat, at New Millenium, a venue that prompted a dear friend to ask if myself and Plat had our own money printer or something :P.

Somehow, I don't really know what to really write at the moment, so I'm just going to crap on at the moment.

Over the long weekend, plenty of things have been food for thought. Well, it has been a rather good period to think things over. To walk it through to understand what I should really be focussing on.

Enough about all that.

Played with the new Mozilla Firefox. A grand improvement, even if its all minor.

I'm freezing. Not gonna write no more.

Nights!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?