Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Pretty simply...

Yeah, I'm a bit pee-ed off at something. Well.. it's childish thoughts, but telling a person that he/she's polluting a chatterbox is somewhat... depressing. Merely, I'm pushing for an update, albeit that update is hard to come by with all the going ons around RCSI.

I suppose people would know what I talk of, and if you do get it, then yea well, happy days. To those who don't however, forget it.

I've never told anyone to shut up, but yet, for all the people in this world, why do we still have prejudices? We live in a society that ought to respect one another, for who they are, and what they are. Sure, I am a damn active guy online, and offline, but that doesn't give you the supposed God-given right to whack off an anti- whatever at me. That is pretty damn cruel. Whatever it is, I hope you don't see me in that light offline, although you would probably hardly, if ever, see me.

I've tolerated plenty of crap, but you just took it to a whole new level that I don't feel I can tolerate. You ought to know better than to simply slack it off at me on a chatterbox. You don't even know me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?