Monday, October 30, 2006

 
Rem - Leaving New York

What do you all think about this song? To me, it kind of emanates a special meaning about my love for my home. Although, changing the context from New York to KL la.

I like the chorus alot.

"You might have laughed if I told you, you might have hidden a frown. You might have succeeded in changing me, I might have been turned around"...

That phrase kind of expresses the way I am, with my friends and family. I don't think I can be anyone or anything without the support of my friends and family.

"I told you I love you, I love you forever"...

That.. is a very nice line. Haha.. though that is really pretty much used more or less EVERYDAY!.. bleh... haha..

No.. this song in general, there's a tune to it that makes it stay in my head. It probably is my music preference, but then again, the group that revolutionised the music of America when it was in the doldrums, certainly has come a long way, with its hits such as "Imitation of Life", "Bad Day", "Losing my Religion"... and more.

There are so many pieces of beautiful music that they make.

There's only so much I can go about this though. So you can go figure.

In the mean time, I shall revert to putting tiger balm on my arms as I am feeling itchy... LOL... Stupid bites -_-

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?