Thursday, October 19, 2006
Romantically linked.. to the beautiful game!
Haha, played foosball today, and played with kenny against Jason and Han.
Haha, I have become a hacker for life. Not a computer hacker. As in a guy who simply hacks the ball up the field to hopefully get a goal.
Feeling sore a bit. Played futsal with Adi and Nick and the others.. sigh. Adi thinks I have improved skills wise. My burst of speed is surprising, considering I have a lugging weight to haggle over...
Anyway, in short, it was good.
Pool on the other hand, sucked ass.
Was thinking of playing ping pong, but I can't.. so I'm not bothering.
May try for futsal on Saturday evening though. See how.
Quite tired, so I won't post too much.
Not going for tennis this weekend. The afternoon will also mark my entry into the Photography society.
Romantically linked huh.. LOL People are playing again! :P haha... Well, there is someone I do like. But ... I haven't as yet told anyone really.
:)
Nyway, tired.
Haha, I have become a hacker for life. Not a computer hacker. As in a guy who simply hacks the ball up the field to hopefully get a goal.
Feeling sore a bit. Played futsal with Adi and Nick and the others.. sigh. Adi thinks I have improved skills wise. My burst of speed is surprising, considering I have a lugging weight to haggle over...
Anyway, in short, it was good.
Pool on the other hand, sucked ass.
Was thinking of playing ping pong, but I can't.. so I'm not bothering.
May try for futsal on Saturday evening though. See how.
Quite tired, so I won't post too much.
Not going for tennis this weekend. The afternoon will also mark my entry into the Photography society.
Romantically linked huh.. LOL People are playing again! :P haha... Well, there is someone I do like. But ... I haven't as yet told anyone really.
:)
Nyway, tired.
