Monday, October 23, 2006
The weekend comes and goes...
The weekend hath come and gone yet again. Another week gone, another week wasted, or so I would say. Work requires time, and time, is of the essence.
Well, enough of that for now. :)
The weekend was pretty much spent mainly on recuperation. Rejuvenation. Rehabilitation. Hibernation. And well.. much more.
I slept in this weekend, both on Saturday and Sunday, as I looked to recover from sore muscles from playing football on Friday. Very tiring to play outdoor football too la...
Slept in this morning (Sunday), and played my PSP.. finally played it for the first time in a few weeks. Sigh... my perpetual love for Role-Playing Games (RPGs) means that I am constantly glued to one game.
Hehe, on Saturday, met up with the photosoc, and uhm, interesting to listen to the whole thing.. More interestingly though, was the fact that I WAS the only 1st med at the meeting -_-. Sigh. But it was nice to see Edmond, Adi, Steve, Maja, and the lot. Learnt a few things about the EOS 400D too :). How to use it anyway.
Haven't got around to finishing my NCIS. Maybe I'll do that this week. Apart from study for anatomy, I'll probably go through my final 2 discs of NCIS... For those who haven't a clue what the hell NCIS is, either look it up in Wikipedia, or go to www.tv.com (which is most likely a better place to look it up.. since NCIS is a real organisation).
Ahh... had a fun time with Desmond, Lobo and Ravi this weekend. Especially chatting over various things, in particular video games and video systems, and then on to TV shows, and the lot. :)
I have new photos on my camera, although I haven't really posted it up just yet. Gonna wait for a few more days first.
The weather's a bit seesaw-ish. Today was rather... mild. In the afternoon it was Mild anyway, but evenings are cool :). Which reminds me, I better take out the trash first... Be right back!
*takes out the trash*...
Ahh.. back! Anyway, where was I?
Ah well.. lost my train of thought. I'm using Facebook more often now, since I've found a couple of old classmates on the list there.
Just was reading the Star Newspaper, Dr. M saw Pak Lah at Sri Perdana today in Putrajaya. Hm...
Oh yeah, that's right. Based on my parents' opinion, never take Austrian Airlines to Australia, especially when the flight leaves at 3am -_-... It just doesn't work.. Unless your biological clock is seriously screwed, which mine no longer is, I wouldn't recommend it to save a few hundred ringgit. Our health is wayy more precious than that.
Ai yo... lol.. Finally defragged my hard drive on my IBM here, and it really was cleaned up by a program that Lobo recommended. Thanks Lobo! (not like he even reads or better yet, knows, about this blog :P).
Oh yeah. Now I remember what I wanted to blog about all weekend. Hehe... In case you don't already know, I have rather fond memories of some of the MCA events that my dad took part in for charity.. One of which, in particular, was in Ipoh.
And the song was by The Drifters, called, Under the Boardwalk. This was sung by Ah Leong and Ah Keat korkor's, and the thought of them coming on stage to sing it, always comes to mind when I listen to the song. So don't be surprised if you see me singing that song. Because, that song is so great.
Haha.. ironically, that was the MCA Charity event in Ipoh that I thought my dad was wearing a circus outfit... and had a good laugh out of it :).
Ahh.. those were honestly the days. Ah Leong and Ah Keat? You don't know who I talk of..? Then you must ask me in my face. :)...
Hehe...
I have to do another load of washing (my 3rd of the day... going to do 4 loads in 2 days -_-)... So, I'm gonna go off first :).. in the mean time, have fun :)...
Alex
Well, enough of that for now. :)
The weekend was pretty much spent mainly on recuperation. Rejuvenation. Rehabilitation. Hibernation. And well.. much more.
I slept in this weekend, both on Saturday and Sunday, as I looked to recover from sore muscles from playing football on Friday. Very tiring to play outdoor football too la...
Slept in this morning (Sunday), and played my PSP.. finally played it for the first time in a few weeks. Sigh... my perpetual love for Role-Playing Games (RPGs) means that I am constantly glued to one game.
Hehe, on Saturday, met up with the photosoc, and uhm, interesting to listen to the whole thing.. More interestingly though, was the fact that I WAS the only 1st med at the meeting -_-. Sigh. But it was nice to see Edmond, Adi, Steve, Maja, and the lot. Learnt a few things about the EOS 400D too :). How to use it anyway.
Haven't got around to finishing my NCIS. Maybe I'll do that this week. Apart from study for anatomy, I'll probably go through my final 2 discs of NCIS... For those who haven't a clue what the hell NCIS is, either look it up in Wikipedia, or go to www.tv.com (which is most likely a better place to look it up.. since NCIS is a real organisation).
Ahh... had a fun time with Desmond, Lobo and Ravi this weekend. Especially chatting over various things, in particular video games and video systems, and then on to TV shows, and the lot. :)
I have new photos on my camera, although I haven't really posted it up just yet. Gonna wait for a few more days first.
The weather's a bit seesaw-ish. Today was rather... mild. In the afternoon it was Mild anyway, but evenings are cool :). Which reminds me, I better take out the trash first... Be right back!
*takes out the trash*...
Ahh.. back! Anyway, where was I?
Ah well.. lost my train of thought. I'm using Facebook more often now, since I've found a couple of old classmates on the list there.
Just was reading the Star Newspaper, Dr. M saw Pak Lah at Sri Perdana today in Putrajaya. Hm...
Oh yeah, that's right. Based on my parents' opinion, never take Austrian Airlines to Australia, especially when the flight leaves at 3am -_-... It just doesn't work.. Unless your biological clock is seriously screwed, which mine no longer is, I wouldn't recommend it to save a few hundred ringgit. Our health is wayy more precious than that.
Ai yo... lol.. Finally defragged my hard drive on my IBM here, and it really was cleaned up by a program that Lobo recommended. Thanks Lobo! (not like he even reads or better yet, knows, about this blog :P).
Oh yeah. Now I remember what I wanted to blog about all weekend. Hehe... In case you don't already know, I have rather fond memories of some of the MCA events that my dad took part in for charity.. One of which, in particular, was in Ipoh.
And the song was by The Drifters, called, Under the Boardwalk. This was sung by Ah Leong and Ah Keat korkor's, and the thought of them coming on stage to sing it, always comes to mind when I listen to the song. So don't be surprised if you see me singing that song. Because, that song is so great.
Haha.. ironically, that was the MCA Charity event in Ipoh that I thought my dad was wearing a circus outfit... and had a good laugh out of it :).
Ahh.. those were honestly the days. Ah Leong and Ah Keat? You don't know who I talk of..? Then you must ask me in my face. :)...
Hehe...
I have to do another load of washing (my 3rd of the day... going to do 4 loads in 2 days -_-)... So, I'm gonna go off first :).. in the mean time, have fun :)...
Alex
Comments:
<< Home
I took Austrian to Sydney last year...the flight only leaves KLIA at 6 am...it's not too bad, isn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home

