Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Am I strong enough..?
Am I strong enough to be able to take the grievances of another..?
I don't know.
I do know however, that I still believe in miracles.
I regret that we can't do any more than what we presently do, to help out people who may suffer.
I want a miracle to happen. I'm talking about a specific individual and I don't want to elaborate who it is. But, I'm praying for a miracle. I'm praying that something special and extraordinary may alleviate this sense of grief I have.
That this world may still have faith in the extraordinary, yet retain their sanity over such events.
I'm praying for a miracle that once never came for a classmate's brother. And I am hoping and no... I am PRAYING that the miracle I never really wished for, really comes... Not to the point of desperation, but a belief in my faith, in which it lays so strong for the time being..
Ahh well.. it isn't meant to concern me.. But still...
Sigh.. A bit down :P haha..
I don't know.
I do know however, that I still believe in miracles.
I regret that we can't do any more than what we presently do, to help out people who may suffer.
I want a miracle to happen. I'm talking about a specific individual and I don't want to elaborate who it is. But, I'm praying for a miracle. I'm praying that something special and extraordinary may alleviate this sense of grief I have.
That this world may still have faith in the extraordinary, yet retain their sanity over such events.
I'm praying for a miracle that once never came for a classmate's brother. And I am hoping and no... I am PRAYING that the miracle I never really wished for, really comes... Not to the point of desperation, but a belief in my faith, in which it lays so strong for the time being..
Ahh well.. it isn't meant to concern me.. But still...
Sigh.. A bit down :P haha..
