Monday, November 13, 2006
As I sit in the lecture theatre...
I sit in the lecture theatre, bemused by my surroundings. I twiddle and twoodle (made up words... :P) about as I restlessly look for comfort. All around me, I am surrounded by mindless processors, CPUs, or so my last generation of homo sapiens named it.
Refuge.
Paper and ink.
Indeed, an oasis to the coming.
The ghastly image of a man on stage before us, it draws great strength and courage to be able to say that the works of such a man is indeed brilliance.
After all... We're just simply talking of the mediators of acid secretion :P.
Tee Keat is on the 55th minute of his game in FM, and is losing 1-0 to Manchester City, playing as Manchester United.
I'm playing mine, and I just drew 0-0. I'm Liverpool, and I just played Fulham, away at Craven Cottage.
Abdomen is what will be mainly covered in this week's cardsigning. I look forward to starting that attempt to get my A in cardsigning.
Why do I feel as though I miss someone..? 'Tis a strange feeling, it is.
Now, let's go and look at the mediators of acid secretion - ACh, Gastrin & Histamine. The main route of acid secretion is HISTAMINE.
Life. It is a precious thing. Don't waste any moment of it. Cherish all around you. Bring joy, not anger and frustration. Go about with a smile. :)
:)
Refuge.
Paper and ink.
Indeed, an oasis to the coming.
The ghastly image of a man on stage before us, it draws great strength and courage to be able to say that the works of such a man is indeed brilliance.
After all... We're just simply talking of the mediators of acid secretion :P.
Tee Keat is on the 55th minute of his game in FM, and is losing 1-0 to Manchester City, playing as Manchester United.
I'm playing mine, and I just drew 0-0. I'm Liverpool, and I just played Fulham, away at Craven Cottage.
Abdomen is what will be mainly covered in this week's cardsigning. I look forward to starting that attempt to get my A in cardsigning.
Why do I feel as though I miss someone..? 'Tis a strange feeling, it is.
Now, let's go and look at the mediators of acid secretion - ACh, Gastrin & Histamine. The main route of acid secretion is HISTAMINE.
Life. It is a precious thing. Don't waste any moment of it. Cherish all around you. Bring joy, not anger and frustration. Go about with a smile. :)
:)
