Wednesday, November 08, 2006
More restrained..?
I suppose that could be the worst way to describe who I am now, compared to say... 6 months ago.. :).. But then again, I'm going on the basis of blogs there.
I just went through Plat's blog last night, from his first post on his friendster blog, till his most recent one. And you know, reading all that brings back memories of the times we were studying or attempting to study in the student lounge area, the place where we'd talk random stuff, like what the hell is on TV, or perhaps play pool, or even chill out.
Times have changed, I suppose. But still, there is nothing to do about changing what happened in the past.
i was a high flying happy-go-lucky kid, who got his wings chopped off when he screwed up his exams.
But that's in the past. I changed for the start of this semester, although some of my habits are creeping back, I am moving for the better, for the sake of my own and my friends.
At the same time though, don't think that I may changed, I haven't really... :).. Friends, good ones, it is hard to come by, so the one thing I wouldn't change is how I cherish my friends.
BTW, there is only one person I have a slight issue with at RCSI, of course it is in my year, and I won't say too much more. But he's developed somewhat really well as an irritant, so yeah... Pretty much, he demands for anything, simply takes stuff without asking, etc etc.. the list is huge... And to put it into perspective.. I've only known him for a few weeks. -_-...
Sigh.. I feel for his close friends, if he has any. But definitely, one for the cards that he isn't on my deck.
Oh, and Lorraine, haha.. here is the update you were craving for :P haha.. And interestingly, I find quite a few page-views here nowadays... From Dublin too...
I must tell you, please don't allow others apart from yourself who were invited to this blog, to read this blog. This is due to a sensitive issue about what I write here is really a no-frills kind of place.
I may rant here like it isn't anyone's business, which may make for a helluva annoyance, and then again, there would be the soppy bits here... Think Soap Opera -_-.
1 month into first med, though, and things are going fairly well :). Long may it continue.
I just went through Plat's blog last night, from his first post on his friendster blog, till his most recent one. And you know, reading all that brings back memories of the times we were studying or attempting to study in the student lounge area, the place where we'd talk random stuff, like what the hell is on TV, or perhaps play pool, or even chill out.
Times have changed, I suppose. But still, there is nothing to do about changing what happened in the past.
i was a high flying happy-go-lucky kid, who got his wings chopped off when he screwed up his exams.
But that's in the past. I changed for the start of this semester, although some of my habits are creeping back, I am moving for the better, for the sake of my own and my friends.
At the same time though, don't think that I may changed, I haven't really... :).. Friends, good ones, it is hard to come by, so the one thing I wouldn't change is how I cherish my friends.
BTW, there is only one person I have a slight issue with at RCSI, of course it is in my year, and I won't say too much more. But he's developed somewhat really well as an irritant, so yeah... Pretty much, he demands for anything, simply takes stuff without asking, etc etc.. the list is huge... And to put it into perspective.. I've only known him for a few weeks. -_-...
Sigh.. I feel for his close friends, if he has any. But definitely, one for the cards that he isn't on my deck.
Oh, and Lorraine, haha.. here is the update you were craving for :P haha.. And interestingly, I find quite a few page-views here nowadays... From Dublin too...
I must tell you, please don't allow others apart from yourself who were invited to this blog, to read this blog. This is due to a sensitive issue about what I write here is really a no-frills kind of place.
I may rant here like it isn't anyone's business, which may make for a helluva annoyance, and then again, there would be the soppy bits here... Think Soap Opera -_-.
1 month into first med, though, and things are going fairly well :). Long may it continue.
