Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Quitting...
Not quitting medicine.. But I have decided that I will slowly be blogging less and less, in an effort to stem out the problem of not passing exams. Thus in a short while, I will be posting my last post (when it is, is unknown), and so, if anything, I will post merely videos and on my LJ, pictures. As to how long I plan to be out of blogging, I am unsure. But I have finally come to the conclusion that blogging is no longer something too feasible, and that there are more things in life worth taking care of (you can say love.. cos it certainly is) than just writing more and more material about your own life.
Not to say I am giving it up for good, but I do not really feel as though I can do the blog any justice.
I have decided that time can be devoted to more important things in life, such as life itself.
Things may be different now. But they never changed.
Not to say I am giving it up for good, but I do not really feel as though I can do the blog any justice.
I have decided that time can be devoted to more important things in life, such as life itself.
Things may be different now. But they never changed.

